Sunday, November 13, 2011

Planning Thanksgiving Dinner

This year I am making Thanksgiving dinner for my family. I have purchased a turkey breast to cook. So I am excited to see how it will turn out. I have been working with my oven to make sure that I can cook the breast at a low temperature.

The Menu
Oven baked turkey breast
Green beans
Mashed potatoes
Mac & cheese
Yeast Rolls
Stuffing

I am looking forward to making this meal since it will be for the three of us. This meal will be special for us. In years past, my mom usually would make dinner for the whole family but she is doing that the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I just wish that we would be in the new apartment by then but I don't think we will be. Our Thanksgiving dinner is at church on Wednesday night. I should be at church now but I didn't sleep and have been thinking about my plan for making the meal.

No comments: