Saturday, October 22, 2011

In the works- Southwestern Quick Brown Rice



Today I started a new recipe for something my family to eat. This morning I made a new dough so that I could make yeast rolls. The picture above is the tomato salad that I made for dinner. I have started eating this as my veggie for my meal. I love tomatoes and I love doing it really simple.






Southwestern Quick Brown Rice



2 cups Walmart 5 minute Brown Rice



1 cup water



1 cup salsa



1 tbsp Low sodium taco saesaoning



1 tbsp butter



Pinch of salt






Is what I have so far. I took a picture but it didn't upload to Facebook so that I could put it on here. I would combine what I have so far and cook it according to package directions. My husband likes what I have but I still want to make some changes.






No comments: