Monday, October 24, 2011

Favorite Chefs/Cooks

Most of you can probably guess that I am a die hard Food Network and Cooking Channel watcher. I thought this time I would tell you who I take inspiration from. I take recipes that I get from several online sites and magazines. AllYou and Kraft books are two of my favorites but I also get FoodNetwork and Rachael Ray magazines as well.

Chefs/Cooks
Guy Fieri
Kelsey Nixon
Ina Garten
Giada De Laurentis
Lisa Lillen
Chuck Hudges
Nigella Lawson
Ree Drummond
Sandra Lee
Claire Robinson
Rick Bayless

I love to cook and these people are the reason why the FoodNetwork is popular.

Update: Southwestern Quick Brown Rice recipe that I posted is the one that I am going with.
Note: the recipe turns out spicy so if you don't want it that spicy cut back on the taco seasoning

No comments: